Please Note: Additional terms and conditions apply related to Covid19. These Covid-19 Ticketing Terms and Conditions are available in a pdf at the bottom of this page, or via www.lighthousetheatre.com.au/coronavirus
Updated: 4 January 2021
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Tickets are sold or issued subject to the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and are subject to the following terms and conditions. This Code can be accessed by clicking here.
- The right of admission is reserved by Management.
- Lighthouse Theatre is the authorised ticket seller to performances in our venue. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any patrons who have purchased their tickets from any unauthorised seller, including tic guarantee kets resold
- The right is reserved to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements
- Fees may apply to tickets purchased over the phone, or via our website
- The right is reserved to vary ticket prices at times throughout the sales period
- Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of activity, providing that information has been supplied by the producer/promoter of that activity
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of Management and entry may be refused on occasions
- Unless otherwise indicated all persons, including infants and children, entering must hold a valid ticket for that activity. Infants under 24 months of age are permitted entry without a ticket to sit on a guardian’s lap.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is strictly prohibited
- Ticket refunds and exchanges are generally not permitted except as outlined by the Code of Practice, and will be wholly at the discretion of management. However, refunds or exchanges will not be considered within 4 days prior to the commencement of a performance or activity except where an event is sold out and the venue can on-sell the tickets to another patron
- Where applicable, GST has been applied and this will be stated on the ticket
- A Tax Invoices for any ticket purchase is available on request
- Where the event is more than 10 business days away, tickets will be posted to all customers, except where a concession or other ticket is purchased and verification of eligibility is required. In this case all tickets will be held at the box office for collection
- Lighthouse Theatre participates in the Companion Card program. Holders of a Companion Card are eligible to receive one complimentary ticket in conjunction with purchase of a full price adult or concession ticket for use by their carer or guardian.
- Seniors Cards, Carers Cards or other similar cards are not accepted at the venue
- Eligibility for Concession pricing is on presentation of a Health Care, Pensioner Concession Card, and Veteran Gold Card. Eligibility for Student pricing is available on presentation of applicable Student ID or Health Care Card.
Gift Voucher & Credit Terms & Conditions
Gift Vouchers or Credits issued by Lighthouse Theatre are subject to the following terms and conditions
- You may purchase a Lighthouse Theatre Gift Voucher (which can be redeemed for tickets) to any monetary value
- Gift Vouchers or credits do not have an expiry date
- Gift vouchers must be purchased in the name of the person you intend to gift the voucher to. Anonymous vouchers are not available
- Gift vouchers or credits can be redeemed in person at the box office, or via the phone on 03 5559 4999. Online redemption of vouchers or credits is available where your online account is linked correctly to the voucher account. Contact the venue if this does not occur
- A gift voucher or credit can be used as partial or full payment on a transaction
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Credits, where issued in lieu of a refund, are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by the LPA Code of Practice or applicable consumer law
- Additional values cannot be added to an existing voucher; however, additional vouchers may be purchased
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift voucher or credit, you must pay for the balance with an alternate available payment method
- Gift vouchers are considered cash. Replacements will not be issued for lost or stolen gift vouchers, and the venue does not take any responsibility for lost vouchers or their value
- The standard fees and charges must be applied to all gift voucher or credit transactions, including booking & other associated fees
- We may request an alternative form of payment if we have reason to believe that a gift voucher has been fraudulently obtained and is being used to make purchases
- We may provide purchasers of gift vouchers, or holders of credit, with information about the remaining amount by phone or in person at the box office. A Drivers Licence or other acceptable ID may be required to be presented to confirm your identity prior to the status check.