The Lighthouse Theatre Annual Membership program is a great way to get even more out of your experience at the Theatre.
There are two levels of membership - Standard and Gold. All you have to do is decide which one suits your lifestyle best.
- Discounted member priced tickets to the Lighthouse Theatre Season performances
- 5% discount on all purchases at the Lighthouse Theatre Bar
- Drink vouchers for Theatre Season bookings – 1 per member ticket, per show
- Access to a member e-news list to be the first to know about pre-sales, new shows, special events and discounted tickets to other performances outside the Theatre Season.
Gold Members also receive:
- Deferred payment for Lighthouse Theatre Season performances
- Ticket Exchange – can’t make a Theatre Season performance? Just transfer it to another Theatre Season performance*.
- No phone booking fee
- Access to the post-show suppers at Theatre Season performances
- Invitation to the Theatre Season launch
- Exclusive booking period for Theatre Season performances
*must be done before the performance
How much are memberships annually?
Free Gold Membership Available – see how below!
Our new membership program replaces our subscriber program. You now receive all the same benefits of being a subscriber by becoming a Gold Member.
How to I become a free Gold Member?
If you book four or more Theatre Season performances upfront in one booking – you will receive a free Gold Membership! Past subscribers, now get all the same great benefits, plus even more!
I was a Member in 2021!
All 2021 Members (and 2020 Subscribers) have automatically been given a Gold Membership for 2022, which includes access to member prices on all shows in the 2022 'Celebrate Together' Theatre Season.
Do I have to book at the box office for membership tickets?
No! As a member, your account will be activated and all you have to do is log in when purchasing online, and if a member price exists you will have access to this lower rate. Of course, you can still book at the box office or by phone too!
(Note: Online member ticket purchasing is only available from 11.30am Friday 17th December, prior to this time you will need to fill out the member booking form and return - downloadable below)
How long does a membership last?
Our memberships run for the calendar year, expiring on 30 November. Memberships for the following year are available from 1 November. The price for membership is the same no matter when you purchase it.
Do I get a membership card?
Yes – a membership card will be provided at time of membership purchase. This must be presented to access the bar discount. Membership cards are generally not replaceable if lost.
Become a Member!
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you to organise your membership!