Current: 21 May 2022
We have worked hard to ensure our venue is safe & compliant for you to enjoy all the upcoming performances.
Note: Information on this page is current as at 21 May 2022. It is subject to change at any time, for any reason.
Proof of Vaccination and QR check in is no longer a requirement at the Lighthouse Theatre, however we are still a CovidSafe Venue:
To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we’ve made some changes to the way we operate. This includes the introduction of a number of measures:
- Patrons are not required to wear a mask. Patrons may wear a mask if they choose or are a close contact of person with COVID.
- QR code check-in is no longer required
- Regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas with appropriate disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser stations in all paths of travel, frequently accessed areas and near bathroom facilities.
- Floor markings & safe queues to when accessing the box office, bar or toilets
We are closely following all Victorian Government health guidelines and will continue to update our procedures as necessary.
Seeing a show?
We’ve made a number of changes to our booking process and seating plans to help keep you safe:
- Lighthouse Theatre is currently operating at full capacity
- Our seating map is designed in line with the current Government regulations, but there will not be a gap or seat between you and others. Seating allocations may change at anytime and we do not guarantee the seat you purchased is the seat you will be sitting in.
- Venue foyers and doors will open earlier than normal, and some shows will have modified intervals.
- Refreshments will be available for purchase from our theatre bars. All drinks (except hot beverages) can be taken into the theatre for all performances.
When to stay home.
For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, you must not visit the Lighthouse Theatre if:
- You feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by Victorian Department of Health;
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test;
- You are a household contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within their 7 day isolation period at the date of visit to the venue
If one of the above applies to you, contact us for a full refund of your tickets. This should be done at least 1 hour prior to the performance time if possible.
Further details relating to refunds or exchanges is available in the Covid-19 Ticketing Terms and Conditions (available for download at the bottom of this page)
Masks are not required.
Patrons are not required to wear a mask, but you can if you wish.
Note: mask rules are subject to change should the public health rules change at anytime.
Get together, but keep apart.
There are no longer density limits or capacity restrictions in place, but we encourage you to keep distanced where possible in foyers if you can.
You must always take your allocated seat.
Practise good hygiene by washing your hands regularly with soap, using hand sanitiser, covering sneezes and coughs and disposing of tissues promptly.
Hand sanitiser is available in many locations throughout the venue, and soap is available in all bathrooms.
Pay with card.
Contactless payment methods are strongly encouraged, as it keeps service moving quickly.
Cash will be accepted, but may take a little longer to process to ensure are staff remain safe & sanitised.
Our CovidSafe plan is available on request.
For further information regarding the Coronavirus response, please visit: